Installing water supply and waste disposal systems in residential, commercial, and highly complex industrial sites is the focus of the plumbing program. In addition to practical experiences, instruction is given in laws and codes, blueprint reading, drawing, special equipment and other related areas.
Progression in the Plumbing technology program is contingent upon achievement of a grade of “C” or better in each PLB and BRX course and maintenance of a 2.0 cumulative grade point average or better (on a 4.0 scale).
- 1st Year Plumber Mechanic - Certificate
- 2nd Year Plumber Mechanic - Certificate
- Certified Backflow Tester - Certificate
- Finish Plumber - Certificate
- Maintenance Plumber - Certificate
- Plumber Estimator - Certificate
- Plumber’s Helper - Certificate
- Rough Plumber - Certificate
- Service & Repair Plumber - Certificate